Friday, March 6, 2009

March 6th, 2009

Well, what to write. We've done a few really cool things in the past few days.

We shot the M-4 at close combat targets with red dot sites, and then night fired same with night vision with integrated laser system. That was cool. Then we shot the M-249 belt fed 5.62. That was pretty cool. Then we shot the AT4. It's like our RPG or if you really don't know what I mean, think sort of like a bazooka. Then we got to shoot M-203. Those are grenade launchers fixed to your M-16. Then we got to watch some claymore mines blow up. Then we went and shot the 240 Bravo which is 7.62. We did a day fire and then we got to shoot at night with a really cool infrared night scope that was the shit. 7.62 beltfed with thermal imager.

Today we took our BCT-II test; another requirement for graduation. Tomorrow we have fellowship day. Food, phones and time away for a few hours.

Today we were supposed to be going to blue phase, but a bunch of fucking idiots in different platoons did a bunch of really fucked up shit. So, now we are back in red; all the way at the bottom. Blue = free time from 6:00 to 9:30 at which time we can have all the phone time you want. That's what I was looking forward to. It's really fucked and really pisses me off. Most the people here, - MOST! - are total fucking rejects. I really mean rejects. I can't figure how these people are supposed to be some of the Army's best. They are bottom of society's barrel. I wonder what that says about me :-)

Well I got guard in 2 hours. I'm going to bed. Take care.

~Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment