Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March 11th, 2009

Was at the obstacle course and confidence course today. Holy shit, I'm tired. Rucked there and back, too.

I got through obstacle and challenge which was fun. A lot of people can't get through a lot of the obstacles. Some are really fricking hard.

At some point we get a DVD of a shit ton of photos. I'll try and get some photos to send to you on a DVD you can use, but that won't be for quite a while. Shit that shit all gets mailed to Mom's. Oh well, we can figure it out and it's not for quite a while.

I'm so sore, I can barely roll over in bed.

We get fitted for class A's tomorrow, and we finally went into blue phase. We'll see how long that lasts. Hopefully I can get a few phone calls in before we lose it! :-)


Well, I'm going to bed, it's 10pm and I've got fire guard at 3:30-4:30 and wake up is at 4:15. So, it's like my wake up is 3:00. Oh well. The shit today sure was fun. It was the stuff you think basic's going to be. Oh well. Shit I just fell asleep - gotta go.

Scouts out
~Justin :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment