Sunday, March 1, 2009

March 1st, 2009 (later in the day)

Not much today, white phase. We get left alone quite a bit. We still are watched. If we fuck up it sucks, but they don't ride us so much. I lose squad leader at 0000 tonight. I like that. Went to church today and studied for the BCT II test. Next weekend is some sort of fellowship day. From 9-6 on Saturday we get to hang out with no drill Sgts. It's put on by all the church groups. We get open phone time, eat all we want, BS, play games, etc. I hope it's a good time. I'm looking forward to the phone and the food. We'll probably get fucked by the DS's. Oh well. It will be worth it. Family day is in 26 days. I'm looking forward to that also. Food/sleep/quiet alone time/maybe a movie - 2 days and 2 nights. Well, take care, all.

~Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment