Monday, March 23, 2009

March 23rd, 2009

2100 hours, lights out at 2130. Fireguard at 0130-0230. Wake up at 0430. PT at 0530. Breakfast chow 0700. Light tactical assault battle at 0900. Weapons maintenance at 1300. That's it. Then if we don't screw up - we just clean and wait till dinner and mail. Things are sort of mellowing down. Tension among the privates is high, bunch of knuckle heads. We picked up our pickle suits today then promptly sent them to be dry cleaned. Wednesday we have classes and graduation dress rehearsal crap and Thursday I don't know. Maybe rappel tower.:) Friday we should be graduated and gone before noon. I sure hope so. Here the weather is getting nice. The dogwoods are blooming and I've noticed a lot of cool birds. I saw my first ever cardinal. That was nice.

I sure don't know about this damn place. At the end of the cycle we get t-shirts and hoodies guys in 1st platoon designed for our "hellraisers - cav scout - recon" shit. If any one wants a t-shirt or hood sweatshirt, let me know. I don't know the price and they're specific for our platoon, "Hellraiser Recon." So if not that's cool, I just thought I'd put it out there just in case. I;ll probably get two of each just for the hell of it. I don't even know how cool or stupid they'll be. I'm just gonna grab some for memorabilia shit. We won't get them for 4-6 more weeks.

I look goofy in my Class A's. We're supposed to wear them all Family Day weekend - we'll see about that. Hopefully the hotel has a pool. I need a chlorine bath. Kill some of the disease on me. Dirty bastards everywhere. Well, light out. So talk to you all later.

~Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment