Friday, March 20, 2009

March 20th, 2009

I guess it's Friday. We took the PT test yesterday. I passed everything solid, but I wish I could have done better. We took the scout skill test #1. Passed that. Missed one, but I got screwed. Missed it due to Drill Sgt attitude. Oh well, I passed so on to the 12k ruck march tomorrow.

Rappelling on Monday, forgot church on Sunday, and Bradley fighting vehicles on Tuesday. That should be pretty cool. We're getting close to Family Day. Only 6 days to go now. I know it will go way too fast. Then we have April and 1/2 of May - Then who knows. I'm just praying not Ft. Campbell. We'll see. :-)

Two days sure won't be long enough, but I will take it. So, I wonder how everything is going back home. Hopefully, good. I'm always wondering too, what is going on in the news. We seem to be so isolated here. The world could be collapsing and we would be the last to know. Yeah, hehe, unfortunately, it's true. Well, I'm gonna shower and go to bed. So I hope you all take care.

:-)

~Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment