Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March 3rd, 2009

Well, not much to say. Did the saline lock and IV today. Not too bad. It hurt a little and now I know how to do it.

Tomorrow is close quarters combat training in the day and night fire all night. I'll let you know how that goes.

Maybe I'll be able to call you this weekend. We have a special day and we get some good phone time this Saturday, and the word is we're going into blue phase next Sunday which could mean some phone time.

We've also heard again that we will be changing from OSUT to closed AIT, which would mean weekends off for phones and ability to PT on our own, eat how we want, ect. Fuck that would be nice. I'll believe it when it happens. I'll keep my fingers crossed but I won't hold my breath.

till next time

Scouts Out
~Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment