Sunday, March 15, 2009

March 15th, 2009

Went to church today. Ate 3 good meals and finally had a 25 minutes phone call with Mom. Everything sounds OK at home. The girls sound good and content. For that, I am thankful, although I still miss them much and long for the day I can hug them. I'm starting to look forward to the few days off, 2 days of food I can't have, sleep, a dark quiet room, hot shower, etc. I can't wait 2 weeks!

Tomorrow we work with landmine warfare and go to the shoot house. Basically a paintball war with building entry as the format. Who knows what that all will be like.

They finally caught two of the AWOLs. They're sleeping in my bay tonight. >SCUMBAGS< but whatever. Their lives are over. What a stupid thing to do, especially in a time of war. Damn.

Oh well, not my problem. Fuck it, I'm going to bed.

Scouts Out
~Justin :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment