Monday, February 16, 2009

February 16th, 2009

Beat up again. So damn tired and I got fire guard at 0230-0330 and wake up at 0400. Woohoo. I can actually almost sleep standing up now, but I'm always afraid I'll drop my rifle.

Learned how to set up radio communications today. Mostly set up, radio check and med-evac. We'll be tested on that soon.

Tomorrow we road march and use the rifle simulator again.

Had to run 2 miles for a guide for the PT test. At my age, 19 minutes will pass me. I did it in 14:50. That's not the best but it is passing for the 18-21 age group, even, and it will get me a 100% score. So, that's good.

woo, my letter's kind of listing here. (he was writing more and more to the side of the page)

Oh and we had 2 more go AWOL today. I think the total now is 8 crazy fuckers. Anyhow, take care, all!

Justin :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment